A Belgian Beer Tasting Weekend
Tasting the highlights from Flanders & Wallonia
This weekend we discover some hidden treasures of Belgium. Our hotel is based is in the heart of Ghent, capital of East Flanders and arguably Belgium’s most beautiful city. We’ll taste our way through some of Belgium’s greatest beers, and enjoy good food and company surrounded by historic architecture and cozy bars. We’ll also journey out into the gentle countryside of Wallonia – to discover Saison beers.
- Travel in comfort on our fast Eurostar train from London St Pancras to Brussels and back
- Private minibus transportation within Belgium
- Visit the world famous Cantillon Brewery in the Heart of Brussels and taste their unique lambic and gueuse beers
- Your Ghent hotel, located in the medieval heart of the city. Two nights accommodation with included breakfast
- Orientation walking tour of Ghent and introductory bar crawl
- A visit to a famous Saison producer in the rural heart of French speaking Wallonia
- An introduction to Belgian beer with beer tasting, and an introduction to Jenever (Gin)
What’s not included:
- Lunch & dinner are at your own expense but of course we will recommend local restaurants
- Your shopping – there’s lots to tempt you: chocolate, mustard, cheese, Jenever, Belgian beer glasses & more
Last Tour Date: 9 – 11 February 2018 (future dates tbc)
Your tour starts at 7:45 on Friday, 9 February at London St Pancras station. Our Eurostar train to Brussels departs at 8:54 am sharp.
Your tour ends on Sunday, 11 February. Our Eurostar train from Brussels arrives back to London St Pancras at 18:05.
£ 485 per person – includes return Eurostar, 2 nights central hotel, fully guided, plenty of beer visits and good company !
Single Supplement £50