Yardarm is taking up residence on Islay for the month of November!
Come visit us – you fly in or drive and we’ll take care of the rest.
Taste world class whisky and seafood fresh from the fishing boats, explore deserted sandy beaches and wild landscapes, meet warm and friendly locals with stories to share. Islay is a UK destination that feels a world away (with excellent wifi to keep you connected)!
Our bespoke Islay trips are available to small groups of friends & family traveling together (maximum 4 guests). Let us know your interests so you can explore Islay at your own pace depending on your own interests:
- visit one or more distilleries per day, as you wish
- simply taste and enjoy, or challenge your taste buds with a warehouse experience sampling special editions straight from the cask
- enjoy Islay’s natural beauty with walks and beach visits
- discover Islay’s active bird and wildlife populations
- explore pubs and restaurants or enjoy an indulgent, fresh seafood platter at home
- play golf on a links course or relax on a spa day
- hire a bicycle or kayak and explore at your own pace (mind the gales!)
- sit by the fire with a good book and just chill
There’s no minimum or maximum stay however we’re only on Islay in November so availability is limited.
Enjoy premium accommodation on B&B basis at Yardarm Cottage in Portnahaven, Islay’s most westerly point overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Guests stay in ensuite king or twin rooms and have access to large lounge with spacious tv and reading areas, cozy fire and excellent wifi. Our local seal population will even sing you to sleep at night.
You are welcome to share our home on Islay.
Whether you’re flying in or driving we’ll pick you up and take care of all of your transportation on Islay.
No need to hire a car on Islay or choose a designated driver. We’ll look after you.
Islay Your Way
King room/night £90
Twin room/night £90
Local host & transport/day £100
Sample 4 people, 3 nights
King room 3 nights £270
Twin room 3 nights £270
Local host & transport 2 days £200
Total cost £740
Total cost per person (4) £185
Keeping you safe – COVID 19
Private tour and accommodation
Enhanced cleaning measures in place
Adherence to all Scottish government guidelines
Facemasks worn inside vehicle
Hand sanitiser provided
Available in November 2020 only. Drop us a message on social media or ring us to enquire: Contact us